Last weekend, I was sick. So in between staring at Facebook, doing homework, blowing my nose, and crying during Titanic , I watched A LOT of "I'm a Mormon" videos. (Have no idea what I'm talking about? Scroll to the bottom of the page.) Most of you know that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, also known as the the Mormon Church. If you didn't, well...I am. Ta-dah! Now, it seems that some people get jittery when the subject of religion comes up. RELAX. I'm not really going to focus on religion in this post, nor will I try to convert you or condemn you. So, relax. ANYWAYS. Like all YouTube videos, the "I'm a Mormon" videos receive a plethora of rude, inconsiderate comments. I think many of these comments, though, come from people who don't fully understand the videos and their purpose. Thus, I want to talk about these videos, why they exist, and why I love them. 1. These videos are not trying to...
Comments
Post a Comment